Conscious Spending, Conscious Life is about living in the consumer culture without being consumed by that culture. It’s for people who are
- starting out,
- starting over,
- regrouping after difficult times, or
- rethinking their lives.
This book will help you…
It helps you think in ways that prevent knee-jerk reactions to marketing messages. You will become aware of
- your relationship with money,
- deciding mindfully,
- considering the bigger picture, and
- using your resources as you want.
This book helps you understand how the consumer culture works. There’s plenty of practical information to help you avoid far-reaching mistakes with
- credit cards,
- life insurance,
- wills, and
- day-to-day purchases such as food.
Conscious Spending, Conscious Life provides insights into
- the dilemmas of the consumer culture,
- managing yourself,
- handling money,
- the complexities of health and safety,
- avoiding far-reaching mistakes, and
- making a life that satisfies you.